After the two sessions, where does the textile industry go? Let's take a look at the suggestions of NPC deputies
On May 28th, the two sessions of the National People's Congress closed after successfully completing all the agendas. This meeting was held at an important moment when my country's new coronary pneumonia epidemic prevention and control battle achieved major strategic results, and a well-off society was fully built.
This year is the year when the textile industry is facing a big exam. Foreign trade enterprises have suffered from a sharp contraction in foreign market demand, which has led to overcapacity and reduced efficiency. Facing various unfavorable factors, the representatives of the textile industry actively spoke at the meeting, covering small and medium-sized enterprises, industrial textiles, foreign trade competition and clothing culture confidence, to see which representative has spoken your voice.
Topic 1: How do small, medium and micro enterprises survive?
Small and medium-sized enterprises refer to enterprises with less than 1,000 employees or less than 400 million operating income. At present, the number of small and medium-sized enterprises and non-public enterprises in China has exceeded 42 million, and the number of individual industrial and commercial households has exceeded 70 million, accounting for 99.8% of the total number of enterprises in the country, contributing more than 50% of the national tax, more than 60% of GDP, 70 More than 10% of technological innovation achievements and more than 80% of labor force employment.
There are many small, medium and micro enterprises in the textile industry. According to the joint investigation, affected by the epidemic, 85.01% of the enterprises' cash could not be maintained for more than 3 months, and nearly 30% of the enterprises' operating income is expected to decline by more than 50% in 2020. Among them, SMEs that have created more than 80% of jobs have been hit the most, and the pressure to stabilize employment has increased greatly.
Therefore, on behalf of Chen Lifen (NPC Representative, Secretary of the Party Committee of Jiangsu Sunshine Group/Chairman and General Manager of Jiangsu Sunshine Group Co., Ltd.), he put forward "suggestions on further supporting the innovation and development of small, medium and micro enterprises".
1. Establish a unified and efficient coordinated management organization for small and medium-sized enterprises from the central government to provinces, cities and towns (streets) and a powerful socialized service system for small and medium-sized enterprises.
Second, accelerate the financing innovation of small and medium-sized enterprises, increase targeted support and supervision and evaluation, and establish specialized targeted policy financial institutions and guarantee systems.
3. Comprehensively optimize the environment for innovation and development, strengthen and guide the innovation and development of small, medium and micro enterprises, accelerate the cultivation of emerging industries, and build a cluster of small and medium enterprises.
Topic 2 Industrial textiles may become a new growth pole?
The total amount of industrial textile fiber processing in my country has increased from 20% in 2010 to about 30% in 2019, ranking second in the textile industry's three major terminal applications (clothing, industrial, household).
Industrial textiles are an important part of the new materials industry. They are not only widely used in civilian production, but also play an important role in national strategic safety. They have become medical and health care, safety protection, environmental protection, infrastructure construction, new energy, aviation Strategic support for aerospace, defense and military industries.
Therefore, on behalf of Gao Ling (Deputy to the National People's Congress and President of Xi'an University of Engineering), he put forward "a proposal to increase guidance and support for the development of the industrial textile industry."
1. Adjust the level of industrial textiles in the national economic statistical classification system and enhance the strategic position of the industrial textiles industry.
Second, the establishment of a national technical committee for the standardization of industrial textiles to achieve comprehensive management of industrial textile standardization.
3. Improve the national emergency reserve mechanism for masks and medical protective clothing, and improve the supply guarantee capability under emergency conditions.
Topic 3: How to improve the competitive advantage of foreign trade in the post-epidemic era
The international epidemic continues to spread, which has a severe impact on the world economy and trade, and the uncertain and unstable factors have increased significantly. The impact of the epidemic on foreign trade has shifted from supply-side to demand-side. The decline in external demand is the main difficulty faced by foreign trade companies, and companies generally reflect the difficulty in canceling or postponing orders and receiving new orders.
Therefore, on behalf of Wang Wei (National People's Congress representative, deputy general manager of Oriental International Group Shanghai Textile Decoration Co., Ltd.), "In the post-epidemic era, it is necessary to strengthen the construction of a national-level international marketing service public platform and actively respond to the reconstruction of the global industrial chain and value chain. challenge".
1. It is recommended to reduce insurance fees and increase financing product support.
2. It is recommended that the pilot program moderately relax the approval and supervision of re-export trade.
3. Give full play to the advantages of offshore and territorial operations of the existing platform, and empower the platform through measures such as policy support and resource support to strengthen its level of foreign trade in services.
Topic 4: Cultural self-confidence
Cultural self-confidence, clothing first. From the popular western-style clothing to the vigorous rise of the "Han clothing fever", this return to traditional culture shows that the cultural self-confidence of Chinese people, especially young people, is currently increasing.
However, the symbolic Chinese fashion symbol "master, event and big name" is absent in the mainstream fashion discourse system. There are few internationally renowned and influential brands and designers, which is far from the goal of establishing cultural confidence in the Chinese nation. There is still a gap.
Therefore, on behalf of Yang Xun (a member of the National Committee of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference and chairman of Zhenweis International (Hong Kong) Co., Ltd.), he proposed to "promote the construction of a platform that reflects China's fashion discourse power and promote and reflect China's modern style and etiquette."
1. Strengthen the construction of popular trend research platform.
Second, strengthen the construction of fashion publishing platforms. Continuously enhance the influence of relevant fashion weeks and exhibitions, and promote the construction of world fashion centers in Beijing and Shanghai.
3. Give full play to the leading fashion role of well-known brands and designers.
4. Promote contemporary etiquette dress based on Chinese culture.
Keywords: Henglibao graphene graphene PA6